Sunday, March 18, 2007

Two days till my birthday!

Last night, myself and five other birthday girls celebrated our birthdays with our best girlfriends at a local restaurant. We pretty much took over the place. It was pretty hard to miss us with our massive quantity of green helium balloons tied to the chairs and sixteen celebrants! It was a really fun night.

I don't expect that I will manage much in the way of scrap-related productivity, although I will make a whole-hearted attempt! I have so much catching up to do! I have been forgoing scrapping for more social activities. I am experiencing a little withdrawal, so I think a little therapeutic scrapping is in order. I know I'm falling a little behind in my posting of finished pages, so I'll just keep plugging away at getting caught up. Later today or tomorrow, I'll try and post some birthday photos too!

Happy Sunday!
V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails