Friday, December 22, 2006

Dec. 22 Challenge


I am so excited that the holidays are already underway. The kids' last day of school is today and then the true holiday hustle and bustle begins. Our Christmas shopping is 99% finished and now it's time to get caught up on all those layouts that have been in the idea stage since the moment the photos were taken. Personally, I have been creatively challenged with my very old digital camera that only really takes decent photos that are printed at 4x6. I don't know about you, but I love scrapping with larger prints. I have in my studio 4 or 5 layouts waiting to happen and I have every intention of getting them done before watching the ball drop with Dick Clark!

This blog is brand spankin' new, so I don't know how many of you creative folks will visit over the holidays, but if you do I challenge you to finish up as many 2006 layouts as you can and give yourself a huge pat on the back for completing them, regardless of how many or how few!

Once I have finished knitting all the socks and sweaters destined to hang out under my Christmas tree for the next few days, I'll get to my own layouts. I look forward to seeing your accomplishments.

1 comment:

The Crawfords said...

Congratulations Vanessa

As your number one fan and president of the Vanessa, you rock fan club, I wanted to say Congrats on your new blog. You are always coming up with new and inovative ways to tell us your story. I love it.

My challenge to others is to post a comment and tell us one or more thing(s)you are good at. It doens't have to be craft related.

Congrats again V, good luck and happy blogging!!!

Sallie
(your #1 fan)

Related Posts with Thumbnails