Monday, February 12, 2007

I can't believe I forgot!

I actually forgot to post a challenge this week. Mind you, considering I taught five classes last week (and my personal limit is 3) we can all agree that there's a pretty good chance that I was TIRED!!! I am taking a little time this morning to review some of my more recent scrap mags for inspiration and will post your challenge later today. I know it doesn't really leave you much time before the next one on Friday, but remember the point is for this to make you feel good about getting scrapping done rather than letting your stacks of photos gather dust.

Come back later and I'll have a great challenge for you to try. I'll even have my page ready by the end of the day...just to keep it fair.

V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails