Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A little slow gettin my page posted...


I know I said I'd have this up here days ago, but you know how life has a funny way of taking all your spare time and eating it for breakfast!!

I have to tell you about the absolutely stellar week I've had. I got a new haircut, which is the first step in redefining how I want the world to perceive me. Naturally, I feel like a million bucks now that I have amazing hair! Also, I had a couple of ladies travel from a city 3 hours away just to attend one of my classes. That is seriously good for the ego. And then the icing on the cake of my week has got to be the great story that the Comox Valley Record did about me and my business in their annual wedding supplement. It has been a week of prosperity and praise. I can't get over it.

I also got my Valentine's Day gift from Ray early (since he'll be in camp and wanted to witness my reaction first-hand). He's a very smart guy...he got me a 3 hour spa treatment! I get a mani, a pedi, and a facial. I've experienced the luxury of the first two, but not the last one. I have a spooky feeling that I will have discovered a new passion for self care in a whole new way! I have been knitting him a sweater for Valentine's. I'll post a pic of him wearing it once he's back home.

I am off to teach tonight but will be back again sooner rather than later, I hope to get caught up on my updates. Get scrappin' !

V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails