Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dec 29 Challenge




I don't know about you but I'm almost ready for 2007 to begin. I thought I was caught up on my 2006 pages, but I realized that I had a few photos from January & February that I never got printed so I promptly sent in my surprisingly large photo order and now that I have a stack of 46 new prints, I think I have a little more work to do! I'm not worried about getting them all done before the year ends, but I do have them all lined up and ready to go. I hope you all have had a chance to at least do one more 2006 layout than you had planned and have managed to get some sense of satisfaction from it.

Here is the challenge for this week. I know that you all probably have as many social engagements as I do but I am certain that you are able to dig up an hour or two to complete this easy "photo-less" page documenting your goals for 2007. Make a few lists ( I did six) of five things you want to accomplish in the new year. This is not like a resolution, rather a checklist to revisit through out the year and to help you keep on track. Maybe you could even create pages every time you accomplish one of your goals. Consider topics like: things to teach someone; places to visit; restaurants to try; books to read...the sky is the limit. Be sure to include things that you intend to accomplish and that you won't have guilt about if you don't. Be positive and remember this is FUN!


Vanessa

1 comment:

Karen M said...

Your blog is great - your personality really comes through. I love seeing your work, it totally inpires me.
You are one creative gal.
Your fan, Karen

Related Posts with Thumbnails