Monday, March 1, 2010

Introducing Jeannie

Boy, what a crazy month February was! Sasha has packed all her worldly possessions and is embarking on a big move overseas. I'm so happy that we were able to get her to Guest with us before starting on her journey. Sasha, have a safe and enjoyable move and let us know when you get there!!

This month we have Jeannie Lutz joining us. I spotted Jeannie and her gorgeous layouts on SisTV where she's one of the fashionistas...Just take a look at her layouts and you'll understand why! I love how her approach to her art is so fresh and youthful...a bit of a rule-breaker, methinks! LOL Check out her fave layouts below her interview...let's welcome the lovely Miss Jeannie to the team!!!



A- I am a 20 year old student at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I have a fabulous family, a great boyfriend, and the cutest kitten you will ever see in your life. Her name is Moo.

Q-Why do you scrapbook?

A- I scrapbook for a creative outlet. I love the process even more than the result sometimes.

Q-What is on your playlist right now?

A- Currently I’m listening to Christmas music. I do realize it is March. Unfortunately my itunes is on shuffle. Normally I listen to Dave Barnes, Jason Mraz, Erick Baker, Joshua Radin, Josh Kelley, Charles Kelley, Avett Brothers, Metric, Motion City Soundtrack, Bright Eyes, the Killers, and Queen.

Q-Where fuels your creative mojo?

A- I read a ton of blogs and peruse the gallery at Scrap in Style TV to get inspired. I also have all of my scrapbooking stuff out right in front of me at all times. So many times I get inspired just looking at it! I read creative books, magazines and look at other people’s scrapbooks, too.

Q-What projects are on your scrap table today?

A- I’m working on a cool little mini album. I just need to print some pictures out for it! I’ve also got an ATC or two hanging out on my table today.

Q-Which products are currently getting the most action in your layouts?

A- Thickers, as always. I freaking love those little guys.

Q-Tell us about one of your personality quirks (weird habits/rituals)

A- I hate brushing my hair and grooming in general. I would rather just look like crap then endure that.

Q-When you finish working on a layout, do you tidy up or walk away and leave the mess?

A- I usually leave a mess, and then tidy up a day or two later when I’m ready to work again.
Q-Have you ever had a scrapbooking disaster? (spilled paint, burnt w/ heat gun?) and if so, were you able to rescue the destroyed layout?

A- Every single time I scrapbook I have a disaster. Every card or layout I make is just a series of fixing mistakes. It’s probably a very interesting process to watch. I don’t own any Undu or any adhesive removing product, so it really is a challenge sometimes.

Q-If time stood still for just one day, what would you do with the time?

A- Spend time with the people I love, just like everyday!

Q- Please share three of your favorite layouts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello and welcome Jeannie, love you cheerful layouts :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails