Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Blogoversary!!!

It's the 2nd birthday for the Lotus Paperie Blog! YAY!! I'm getting to this post fairly late but I wanted to put a challenge to you...Go back in the posts and choose your favorite challenge, create a page and upload the link to your page in the comments section. I'll have special Christmas products for the winners...not sure how we'll pick the winners just yet. I'll probably just ask Ray to pick a number at random. Very scientific, I know.

Design team, if you can pry yourselves away from your holiday baking and gift wrapping, we'd love to see your favorites too!

edited: oh ya, you have 2 weeks to link up to your pages...

Thank you so very much to every single one of you for being a part of this fun creative environment. We'd have nothing without all of you!!! Merry almost Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesss, superbe, thank you

Unknown said...

Yay, I got mine done, I really wanted to join this challenge so I was happy I could carve some time out to join. :) Here it is :)

http://followthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2009/01/some-family-time.html

Michelle Price said...

Finished one!~
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25217879@N04/3193674039/in/pool-lotuspaperie

Related Posts with Thumbnails