Friday, June 5, 2009

Challenge 127

This Friday marks the start of the new design team. That equals new ideas and change. We like change but we will miss the retired DT. We hope to 'see' you from time to time.
If anyone feels inspired by our challenges, join us! :) Everyone is welcome.
Check out our new 411 link for everything you need to know to play along.

The challenge this week is to use
FELT!

And we are in for a treat this week. There is so much inspiration it's radiating off the screen! Here we go...




Keandra

Gudrun

Tania D.

Keely

Marit

Carol
Check out the link at the top right for the challenge using Bethany's favourite layouts.


7 comments:

Marit said...

Wonderful job ladies! Gorgeous lay outs!!!

Jocelyn said...

Awesome LO's ladies...I just adore them all. Now if only I had a little time to create. Hmmmm.... clean house and wash clothes tomorrow or scrap!!! Which should I choose!!!

Unknown said...

Holy smokes everyone! These layouts really rock. I have ZERO time to scrap today but now that's all I wanna do! Amazing. Wow.

Valerie said...

Beautiful!!! I personally LOVE to use felt in my LO.
Just give me some time… I’ll post for sure!
Cheers, Valerie

Keely Livings said...

Love all of these beautiful layouts! Wonderful job, ladies!

Amy said...

these are all gorgeous!

LG said...

Greta Challenge! Just added mine on your Flikr Group, here is the link

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3627/3601311763_339ee3fd19.jpg?v=0

Related Posts with Thumbnails