Saturday, August 1, 2009

and the winner is...

So the results are in! Check it out for yourself -------> The poll says that LGLadygrace is the winner of our June Flickr Challenge! Hooray! LGLadygrace, congratulations on your win. Please email me at (info at lotuspaperie dot com) with your mailing information and we'll get your lovely prize into the mail.

Also, we missed announcing another winner from the previous month's scraplift challenge! (huge suprise there hey? I never forget stuff!) The winner of Bethany's scraplift (see it all here) challenge is NERLLYBIRD! YEAH! Email me with your mailing information and let me know where to send your goodies!

The scraplift challenge of Gretchen's smokin' layouts is Michelle LaPoint Rydell (aka ravenea)!!! Jump for joy:) Email me with your mailing info and we'll put something special in the mail for ya!

Please remember when you are creating your scraplift pages that you need to post the link in the comments section of each designer's introduction post by the last day of the month to ensure that your layout is included in the contest! If you post it to the Flickr group, it could get missed if you haven't included the link in the Guest Designer's intro post.

We love seeing all the fantastic artwork that you all share...DON'T STOP! lol Bring it on, show us what you're made of! I'll be posting the next introduction post for our August Guest Designer later this morning...stick around!

4 comments:

Marit said...

THREE WINNERS!!!! That's an amazing post to read.. so many winners and wonderful lay outs in one post! Congratulations to you all!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OH MY I just saw this! Thank you so so much! I'm so excited!!! Gretchen is such an inspiration! Okay I'm off to email you my addy.

Keely Livings said...

Congratulation to all of the winners! Your layouts are just amazing. Enjoy your goodies!

Daniella said...

Congratulations ladies!! You all rock!! (hi helen!)
Bree, your work is hot! I am glad you are here this month!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails