Wednesday, February 14, 2007

internet mood swings


Sometimes, modern technology is our best friend and sometimes it is our worst enemy! I have been trying all week to get the challenge and my own page posted and my internet service keeps going on the blink. But here I am, on Wednesday, posting the challenge as well as my own page in the hopes that someone will be interested in attempting this one even though the next one is only 2 days away. This is your sketch for the week. I want you to try sanding some of the paper or an embellishment and see what you think of the finished product. Try and think outside the box with your anchor embellishment for this page. Do something different from your usual techniques. Push your own comfort zone with 'your style'. You might like what you come up with.
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails