Friday, February 2, 2007

Challenge 6


It always amazes me how fast a week can go by. I am totally blown away that it is Friday again...already! I have had a very full week. I have boogied through a couple of wedding invitation orders and have to prepare for a class today. Ray & I are headed out to a fundraiser dinner for YANA and I'm stopping in the Scrapbook Room in Campbell River for a quick shop. In and amidst all that busyness I will be thinking of how I will complete this week's challenge. I just received a scrap-page-of-the-month kit from Mosh Posh and it has been the inspiration for our challenge. My kit includes some very interesting elements that I think you will enjoy trying to incorporate into you own pages. The above sketch is for this week. I want you to include a large format photo, buttons, brackets and machine stitching. It wouldn't hurt to use up some scraps while you're at it. Let's see what you do with this one!

Have fun
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails