Friday, November 7, 2008

Challenge 97

I can't believe how many of you are voting! I'm having so much fun watching the numbers climb and see who the winner is going to be...I guess everyone's still in a voting mood. So yesterday was the last day to link up to your scraplifts of Shelley's pages. Do ya wanna see the layout that won the RAK? This one was made by Michelle. Beautiful, don't you think? Michelle, email me with your mailing info so we can ship your goodies to ya! Congrats :)

So this week's challenge is a 6x12 layout which is such a fun change of pace from larger layouts. Of course, it's easy to modify this for a larger scale page but I think most of us are feelin' the love for this orientation, right?!

And get your pages uploaded to our Flickr Group so that your name can appear in the poll to win that month's RAK. All you have to do is include the challenge number in your filename when you add it to the photo pool so we know which week it's for.

If you're anything like me, you probably have a very long list of projects you're working on for the holidays. I'd love to see what you're making! I've started a new Flickr Group just for Holiday Projects...so if you want to share some of your great ideas, go and join and let's see what you're making!


JennyOh and a little teaser on the Design Team...we've narrowed down the competition to about 5 or 6 applicants and there's only 4 spots! EEEK!! So Tania and I will work super hard to narrow it down and we'll make the announcement next week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pick for guest designer. Love MrsChez's style AND this layout.

kimbo @ sis

Pearl said...

that's terrific news with the DT call ! but why not allow a few more than 4 spots ? lol !

Related Posts with Thumbnails