Friday, November 21, 2008

Challenge 99

Wow, this is so exciting! Our 100th challenge is just around the corner...I can hardly believe it! Our challenge this week is pretty great...I love how a simple challenge can lead to such diverse results. Each artist's pages totally reflect who they are which I think is my favorite part of doing these challenges, especially as I get to know each artist a little better over time. Of course, anybody who knows me is not going to be surprised that my page wound up as a single photo layout when I could have easily chosen to do multiples...I take comfort in a little predictability, don't you?

Please share your version of this week's sketch with us on the Flickr Group where the design team and I will be looking at all the submissions and selecting three finalists to vote on at the end of the month. Our faithful blog readers will then have the opportunity to cast their vote on the poll on the sidebar...you don't wanna miss out on that! There's always a great RAK at the end of that process!! Remember to include the challenge number that your page is made for when you upload it to the Flickr Group.



Tania
Gillian


Jenny
Oh, and one last thing, Jen Martakis, you are the winner (by a crazy landslide!) in the poll for the favorite pages submitted to the Flickr Group! Email me with your mailing information and we'll get your RAK out in the mail. YAY!!!

4 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

I love this sketch! The DT just rocked it this week too! Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me! Thanks Vanessa! :)

Jen Martakis said...

Vanessa I sent an email to lotuspaperie@shaw.ca Let me know if this is correct! Thanks!

Danielle said...

Hmmmmm, that picture looks very familiar lol. It is a great pic of the two of you

Zoe said...

Congrats Jen, Love this sketch! I'll try and get it done today :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails