Friday, May 8, 2009

Challenge 123

Say what? One hundred and twenty three challenges...dude, that's just crazy-talk! So it would seem that we've been at this for a while! Well, why stop now...The challenge this week was awesome! I spotted a hunk of the most amazing turquoise and tangerine ribbon and knew I just HAD to make a layout around it but didn't know how it would manifest...till I thought about this week's challenge.

USE CRAYONS

Everyone's layouts are gorgeous, colorful and nothing short of artistic. I, on the other hand, took this one literally (Zoe did too!) . I used crayons as my subject for a quick photo session and truthfully, it was entirely built around that dang ribbon! I couldn't be happier with the results...Here's everyone's wicked-awesome work for this week ::

Oh, and be sure to check out the new (sorry if it's still under construction...that's temporary!) 411 page for all the info you'll need on how to play along!



Kirsten

edited:: I posted the wrong page earlier...this is the correct layout for this week!

Amy

Don't forget to go to Amy's Introduction post (link at the top right of the page) to scraplift one of her wicked pages...there's prizes in it for ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay ... Another great blog to add to my blog role. Love all the layouts. I may have to jump on board some of those challenges. Yayyyy...Thanks for the inspiration.

Keely Livings said...

LOVE this challenge and the layouts are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Got mine into the group!! So cool to see my girls from Tally on the new team!! Way to go, Keely and Perk!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails