Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Seth Loves Mud (Challenge 5)





I don't think I was very successful with my attempt at multitasking this week. I did, however, manage to get my page done albeit later than planned. At least it's done! These photos are so funny. This was a great day to the airpark (a popular photo destination) right after a whopper storm which brought tons of silt onto the paved trail...just perfect for a little boy to muck about in! He managed to squeeze his hands through it, clapped and splattered it all over his face. Luckily, my good buddy Karen had her trusty picture taker with her and caught this classic "boy" moment on film. Don't forget to upload links to your own pages!! Have a great week and I'll be back on Friday with the next challenge...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails