Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday already???


Wow, what an amazing week. For the last two weeks prior to this past week, my childcare provider was out of town for a family emergency. I obviously had no childcare as a result and I tell ya, over this past week since she's been home and my youngest son, Seth has been back at daycare I have gotten SO MUCH WORK DONE!!! I am so very very VERY grateful for my amazing childcare provider. I taught several classes both in my home studio and at Valley Computers and the Florence Filberg Center. My studio is super clean and I just love creating in a clean and organized space. That being said, it just occurred to me at 9:00pm that it's FRIDAY!!! that means I have to post a challenge...woops, minor oversight on my part. Amidst all the paper craft projects that I've been working on, I'm also knitting a few different projects and truth be told, my spare time has gone to those things more than to scrapping. I have just finished my page for last Friday's sketch. I'll post it once I get the photos off my camera.

This week's sketch is a two page layout and I encourage you to be thoughtful about the photos you use and make an effort to journal a little more than usual. Feel free to journal on the computer if you have a lot to say and are unsure about squeezing it all on the page. I have changed the settings for posting so please be generous with your comments and even just send a quick one-liner to say that you were here. I'd love to know what you think and I'm certain that others who view the blog would like to know your thoughts as well.

Have a great time scrapping and I hope you have a marvelous weekend.
Cheers
V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails