Thursday, April 19, 2007

get a load of this deal...


For those of you who read my blog that aren't in the know, I am a consultant for Close to my Heart (CTMH). Although this month is almost over, I wanted to just post this unbelievable deal. For the month of April, you can join my team of consultants for half the price of what the Consultant Kit usually costs. If you have ever thought about becoming a consultant, this is the perfect time. The value of the goodies that come in the consultant kit are worth over $500 and the cost of the kit for this month is only $110!!! Can you believe that?!?!

If you do any amount of scrapbooking, this is a worthwhile investment and the things that comes in your kit are the coolest! You get truckloads of supplies for scrapbooking and/or cardmaking and everything to make your hobby a business ( a great way to subsidize the nasty scrap-habit!) Plus, you receive the activation fee for your own personal MyCTMH website where your customers can shop online and you can offer features such as your class schedule and an artwork gallery. This is a fantastic opportunity and in the 2 1/2 years that I have been with CTMH, I have never seen them offer anything quite like this.

If you have any questions or want more information, please use the 'contact' feature on the right-hand side of the blog. Feel free to email me with your questions and I'll reply to every email!

I'm looking forward to adding you to my team!
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails