Thursday, April 19, 2007

Open Crop night @ Scrapbook Central

I have to tell you about this fabulous gem of a scrap store between Courtenay and Campbell River. It's located inside the store found behind the Mini Golf at Miracle Beach. In a few weeks, they are moving into a small cabin at the same location which will allow them to have even more stuff. I went to their open crop last night. It is from 6-11 but I didn't get outta there till almost midnight! The night itself was surprisingly productive and let me tell you about the laughing!!! We had a ridiculous amount of fun. Of course, being outside my studio, I didn't exactly have everything I wanted right on hand to finish the pages so today's goal is to finish up the bits for the five pages I started and if all goes well (and my card reader cooperates) then I'll get a few pics posted.

If you are in that area, you have GOT to get into that store. The paper selection is fantastic and there are way too many cool embellies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails