Friday, July 18, 2008

Challenge 81

What a busy week...just the way I like it! I have to confess, I've been so busy that I didn't get out to the studio to even make my page till last night...not my ideal creating circumstances but like my husband says, necessity is the mother of all creation! (can I get an 'amen')

This sketch was really great to work with. It was interpreted in so many different ways by our team and everyone did a fantastic job. I love how creative these guys are - I've found lots of things to scraplift from their pages myself!

If you're inspired by this page too, we welcome you to participate in our monthly challenges and to post your creations to our Flickr Group by the end of the month. You aren't required to use the same products as us but if you've got 'em, you might as well! Show us your stuff and you could be the lucky winner of the current Couture Collection.

Vanessa


Well, Tania is one industrious scrapper this month! She's always got extras for us but this is just crazy! I don't even wanna know what her shelf of albums looks like! LOL Beautiful extras Tania!




Susan
This is such a pretty monochromatic page! Susan is also on a DT for The Paper Element and this page was created using their Green Apple line. Gorgeous!

Don't forget to link up your scraplifts of Susan's pages in THIS post to win some of Susan's favorite scrapping goodies...

1 comment:

Kimberly White said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails