Monday, July 21, 2008

June Flickr winner...late, I know

Well, event though the sun has been refusing to shine here, we're still busy. I'm not totally sure where the time even goes! But, while the time has been flying by, we did manage to wrangle up the team to vote on a winner for the weekly challenges for the month of June. We have tabulated the votes and the lucky winner is Jen Martakis for her "Mother" layout. Yay! Jen, you need to email me at info@lotuspaperie.com with your mailing information and your June Couture Collection will be on its way to ya for more wonderful creations!
Here's the winning layout:

There were a whole bunch of other beautiful pages submitted for June - way to go everyone, keep up the good work and keep those pages a-comin'!! Here's some of the other pages entered for June:



Remember to get your pages uploaded to our Flickr group by the end of each month so your work can be in the running to win your very own Couture Collection.

2 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited! Thank you guys sooooo much! I can't wait to get my hands on that beautiful kit. :)

Allison said...

Yay Jen! Way to go! That's one of my fave LO's of yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails