Friday, September 12, 2008

Challenge 89

I love weeks like this where everything just gets DONE! Of course, when I say everything I don't really mean everything...The to-do list is wearing a lot of blue highlighter and truth be told, I didn't make a new list yet. But I got some fun scrapping done the other day, I've been knitting Christmas gifts (thank God for projects that move along quickly!) and have been poking along on a few little home reno projects. I love how this time of year frees me up for all kinds of projects, although I do have a nasty habit of starting more of them than I really care to finish! LOL

This week's sketch is nice and simple which I think works so well for most peoples' scrapping styles as it totally leaves loads of room to interpret the layout in a way that still reflects each artist's individual style. I love everyone's pages for this week. They are super cute and I bet you'll come up with some equally fantastic pages to add to our Flickr Group! Remember to get all your pages for this month's contest uploaded before October 3, which is when we post the first challenge of October. You can use any products you wish, just remember to mention the weekly challenge number your page is created for.

Oh, and a while back I announced a contest (read about it here). I've decided to extend the deadline to enter until my blogoversary in December. You can keep an eye on the countdown on the sidebar (near the bottom) but note that we're two members away from 50 on the Flickr Group so if you like free scrap stuff...


Vanessa

3 comments:

Denise said...

What a great sketch! Love all the beautiful pages, ladies!

bethchien said...

I am going to join you over at Flickr now! :P And take my first stab at your sketched.

THanks for the awesome inspiration!
Have a great weekend!
B

Jen Martakis said...

Love the sketch and the designers just rocked it!! Awesome job!

Vanessa, thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I LOVE your kits and am really enjoying the one that I won. Thank you again!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails