Friday, November 13, 2009

Challenge 150

Oh no. I'm so bad. I don't have a layout for this week! I have so many irons in the fire with craft shows & now photography clients that my time has fizzled away to absolutely nothing! Please forgive me, my faithful blog readers. I hate it when life happens and I can't get any scrapping done. Not my favorite thing.

But, on with what we can do and that is show you what everyone else has created. I'm sad to not have had a chance to use this week's sketch because I made it and really like the concept. I'm plotting to use the boys' school photos for this layout I think. We'll see...

We've got the fabulous Dena Coe with us this month and her layouts are just to die for! While you're reading this week's post, don't forget to make a plan to scraplift her layouts in THIS POST. Upload the link to your lift of Dena's work in the comments section of the introduction post.

And the biggest news of all, we're on the hunt for a fresh Design Team. Wanna get the lowdown? Go HERE and find out all the details of being on our team. We're accepting applications until the 20th so don't delay, email us your applications right away!

So here it is. This week's challenge. A great, versatile sketch. Remember, when using sketches you can rotate it a quarter turn and completely reinvent the whole layout. Try it and see what happens!

Oh, and before I forget, if you've never participated in our challenges, get the lowdown on how it all works here. You should have most if not all of your questions answered there. If you still have questions after checking out our FAQ, please email me {info at lotuspaperie dot com}.

Tania L

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails