Friday, March 9, 2007

Challenge 11 (This or That)


Hello once again. I am thrilled to announce that my PC is back from the dead and thru the fine handiwork of SuperBruce, I'm able to upload my pages and the challenge for this week. I'll be working on updating all the photos I've missed over the weekend, just to keep things current.

The challenge for this week is to think about those multiple choice email forwards we've all seen and take the questions that illustrate part of you. Feel free to make up your own questions. The above sketch should help you figure out your design plan.

Here are a few prompts for your journaling journey...
1) diamonds or pearls?
2) *insert local restaurant name here* or McDonalds
3) chocolate or vanilla
4) coffee or tea
5) early bird or night owl
6) board games or video games
7) road trip or air travel
8) snow bunny or water baby
9) bath or shower
10) hugs or kisses


I will be working my butt off for the next few days getting caught up with posting as well as planning ahead for a marathon-scrap with my pal, Shannon (she's a road tripper rather than an air traveler...six kids are easier to keep track of when securely belted into the 'bus' and not so much so if on the loose in an airport) so I'll try my best to keep up to date with all that going on. I look forward to seeing your version of this LO.

Happy Scrappin'
V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails