Sunday, March 4, 2007

Photo Friday

I just can't tell you how much I love my camera. I only bought it a few months ago but each and every time I use it, I come to love it more and more. I barely understand the mechanics of it as a tool, but the photos that I seem able to achieve just with the magic that it possesses is enough for me to do way more scrapping than usual. Last week, I found an interesting online google group designed for hobby photographers like myself. Part of their group's purpose is to provide weekly photo challenges (and we all know how much I love a good challenge!). So, these challenges are totally different every week and some topics are definitely easier than others. This week's challenge is "ALONE". I went out shooting today to see what I could see in my viewfinder, but my batteries died while I was at the Spit in Comox. It was great fun though, lying on my belly in the wet sand trying to capture a lone seagull floating on the waves, while keeping Hornby & Denman Islands in the distance. It was a wonderfully foggy day...perfect for a dark & broody theme like "ALONE". I have started a scrapbook just for my photo-challenges. I'll start posting them when my computer returns from the PCMedic. (Be sure to hug Dr.Bruce for me, Sal)
I want to see your pages from our challenges, so get them posted to a photo hosting site like 2Peas or photobucket. I want to give you some great positive feedback and I know the others who view this site will do the same! C'mon guys, we all like a little praise, right??? I know you are visiting, but I don't know what you think. Don't forget to post and also, be sure to sign up for emailed updates!
Hope your weekend was great!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails