Monday, June 25, 2007

Blast from the Past

Don't you love it when a long-lost friend from your past resurfaces? I had that happen last week. It was the coolest thing because my friend, Ryan has accomplished the very thing in his life that he set out to do a decade ago. You know what I love about seeing people from my past? I love the fact that it gives me a chance to account for how I've spent the time and let's face it, it's way more fulfilling to list off all the good stuff and the accomplishments (rather than the ugly negative stuff) which totally makes ya feel pretty good! It also makes you see how much of the good stuff there has actually been.

Ryan Lea is now an accomplished musician who writes deadly electronica and scores films, just like he said he would. It makes me proud to be his friend. Thanks for finding me, Ryan. It was great for my soul to conjure up all those old memories. XOXO

Have a super Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails