Saturday, June 2, 2007

Challenge 22


I know I missed you all yesterday, but thankfully this is being posted in the AM, thereby hopefully allowing you the most weekend scrap time possible to get your own page created with using this sketch. I am looking forward to this sketch mostly because it's a great single photo layout. Now, I don't know if any of you have noticed the new link posted in my list of "web places" but it's called "One Little Word". This site is so much fun. It's another weekly challenge but far more open to interpretation. They post one word and then you get to scrap a page about that word. Last week was their very first challenge, it was "go". Funny enough, this weeks' word is "stop". I really want to get on the OLW bandwagon and scrap their fantastic words. Why don't you check them out by hitting the link above (mouse over One little Word) and it'll take you there. Go on, drag out your scrap stuff and get creative!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails