Saturday, June 23, 2007

Last but not least


Amazing as this may seem...there's one last page to post for this week. PHEW, it sure took some doing to get all caught up. This page turned out so well. I love pulling out old old OLD materials and using them up (especially when the materials are in such abundance that it could be used to wallpaper a gymnasium!) I also love it when I can consume a page or two outta the scrap bin, which if you are anything like me, gets full way faster than you could ever use it up.

Oh, also, if you are a library card user (seen in the upper right hand corner of the page) you can get this in acrylic stamp form from Close to my Heart. The set comes with a few titles that fit the library card and it also offers the card in two different sizes. I think it's a great journaling alternative to the standard lines option. I love stamps that facilitate hand journaling. I believe it to be an imperative part of adding some of YOU to your pages.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those stamps! They grow up so quickly don't they? Great colours.<
Tania

Related Posts with Thumbnails