Friday, February 15, 2008

Challenge 59

Happy Friday!! I don't know about you but my Valentines Day yesterday was awesome! Who wouldn't love waking up to the smell of bacon and having Eggs Benny delivered to you in bed?!?! That's just about the best way that I can think of to start the day. So today we are getting down to business with another challenge. I love this sketch. It is super versatile and you can see by all the pages below how many ways it can be interpreted with your unique materials & style.

Remember, if you want to have a shot at winning a free Couture Collection, just scrap a page (or more if you like) from this challenge, upload it to our Flickr Group and you might be the lucky winner of this month's vote! Please be sure that when you upload to the group that your page title includes the challenge it was created for so we know who to vote for at the end of the month. Also, you don't have to scrap with the Couture Collection but if you have one already, you can use those products.

Vanessa
(Shannon, this page is what you call PAYBACK!!)

Jessi
Danielle

Christine
Sallie

And here are some super cute Valentine's cards that Jessi made. I love them!! I think my favorite is the bottom one, but then, I'm going thru a bit of a 'wings' phase right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love everyones layouts. Vanessa, your layout about Shannon cracked me up. Love it :)

Alpha Wife said...

That was the best day!Fudgesicle are the best indulgence on a hot day!!!

Peggy said...

this was a fun sketch! thank you

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8759625@N08/2296452579/in/pool-546936@N20

Related Posts with Thumbnails