Saturday, February 2, 2008

Split Coast Stampers


One of the things keeping me busy this weekend is a guest Diva Designer appearance at Split Coast Stampers where we've created pages to be scraplifted by the SCS gals. We'll be picking a winner from the participating artists and awarding them one of the Lotus Paperie Couture Collections. Not all the members of our DT were able to participate but those of us who did have our pages posted on the opening post at this thread. Take some time to cruise the site, the resources section is super fun and chock-full of great instructions & templates. Perfect inspo for quick and ultra-cute projects.

2 comments:

Gillian Ottaway said...

That page is gorgeous Vanessa!! I'll be sure to stop over and check out what you girls did :)

First I'm going to finish my Challenge 57 layout ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks, it was a super fun page to make because it used a whack of supplies that I might not have bought for myself but Jessi sent it to me in a survival/mercy kit this summer while I was separated from my scrap supplies for 2 months. I knew I had to save it for just the right photo & moment of creative inspo. Glad you like it; can't wait to see you page for week 57!

Related Posts with Thumbnails