Sunday, June 29, 2008

Holy Crop!

Wow, what a weekend! I spent Friday evening & all of Saturday (from 11am-8pm) just scrapping my little heart out! I prepared several kits of photos and papers and brought my favorite embellishments (mostly just chipboard & ribbons) and rocked out 12 pages! I'm still kinda shocked that I got that much done...My poor album is literally bursting...guess I better move some of those pages into my new albums (hopefully they'll get here next week!) I won't say much more cuz there's so many photos...enjoy :)











4 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Wow! You got so much done! I love the "mamarazzi" page! LOL and I can definitely relate to living with motorcycles and mud. I have 5 sons and one husband. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mam
There is some sweet stuff in this post. Love the Hey Fella page.

Unknown said...

Love them all Vanessa. :) So glad you got out for a while and best of all accomplished so much! :)

Kimberly White said...

These are wonderful Vanessa! Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails