Saturday, May 26, 2007

Design Team

Good morning and happy Saturday!

Today, I'm off to demonstrate at an all day crop in Comox, BC and in all my hustle and bustle of getting ready, I thought I'd just take a minute to extend an invitation to anybody who might be interested in participating on my design team. The idea is that you would be emailed each months' sketches at the beginning of the month, you scrap them & photograph them, email them to me and I post them with each sketch on Fridays. If you are interested in being a part of this very creative and fun group of scrappers, please post here or email me directly with a link to your artwork. The design team will consist of about six or seven artists and two spots have been filled already. This is a great opportunity to both get some personal scrapping done and to get published while you're at it!

The design team will be introduced in the fall and those of you invited to be a part of the group will be notified in early June.

C'mon and get scrappin...send me your stuff guys!

V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails