Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's monday, but it's tuesday!





I get so confused on these short weeks...Although I love the extra time off, I just can't manage to adjust my internal calendar to match the shortened week. Our family spent yesterday (Victoria Day) in Cumberland with our good friends, the Cockertons (or Campertons or Cockpos, depending on how you know them). We watched the parade and enjoyed some of Cumberland's Empire Days festivities. Here are a few pics that I grabbed from the parade...


After days like yesterday which was a mellow and fun-filled day spent with family and dear friends, it makes a person just happy to be alive and very appreciative of those in one's world who are supportive, understanding, loving and precious!!

I hope you all had as great a long weekend as we did...
V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails