Saturday, August 16, 2008

I did it. I took matters into my own hands and hit London Drugs computer department for a wireless router. That means that my laptop is ONLINE! that also means that my email is fully functional once again. Thank the Gods! So since all is well with the tech-universe, I can show you Holly's page. This page is inspiring me for my return home from holidays when I get to play with some of my new scrap supplies...like my fave paper of all the multitudes that I bought; the green houndstooth print (that's the black & white stuff on Holly's page). Can wait to print all my new photos and get a little scrap crazy!

Thanks for sending me your page, Holly....sorry it was a late post everyone!

1 comment:

Jen Martakis said...

Well worth the wait! Love it Holly! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails