Friday, August 29, 2008

Challenge 87

It never ceases to amaze me how fast an entire month can go whippin' by and I somehow seem to barely notice! While I'm feelin' the love for Back-to-School, I'm flabbergasted that it can even be that time yet. But I must admit, there is something that I love about this time of year...maybe it's the promise of a little more studio time than I get during the summer (which is honestly next to nothing). Somehow, I find myself a little inspired despite the fact that the leaves are changing color already (acutally, the've been doing it for a couple of weeks)...I love knowing that I get to wear my lovely hand-knit socks & sweaters - but a few days of kick-ass sun wouldn't have hurt though :(

This week's challenge was great fun to scrap with. We all busted out some dynamite pages and I'm certain that you'll find yourself compelled to do the same! If you want to join us in our Flickr Group, all you have to do is A) join Flickr if you haven't already done so, B) make your fabulous page & upload it to the group, C) make sure you include the weekly challenge number in the title of your page. You can use any products you want to and if the scrapbooking gods see fit, you'll be the winner of this month's Flickr Challenge which means you'll receive the current Couture Collection! Sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?!

In the meantime, get a load of our talented designers' handiwork...

Vanessa


I love it when the gals rock out a little bonus project or two using their Couture Collection leftovers!


Tania - as always- has made a fabulous page using the leftovers in her kit...lovely!

Holly
This is Holly's final week as our Guest Designer. Don't forget to visit this post to upload your scraplift of her work so you can be in the running to win the prize pack consisting of some of Holly's favorite scrap supplies (see them at the end of this post). You have until the last day of the month to upload your work to the Meet Holly post...don't miss out! I have absolutely loved each and every one of Holly's pages...what a treat to have her join us for August. Thanks a mil, Holly!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks so much for having me, Vanessa! I had a blast with all of your awesome prompts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails