Friday, August 10, 2007

Challenge 32 & Farm photos


Holy cow, I can't believe that a week has gone by already. I have been so busy doing all kinds of things. We visited the Takhini Hotsprings a few nights ago and enjoyed a long and relaxing soak. The hotsprings are only about 15 minutes down the road so we try to get there as often as we can.
Yesterday Ray and I ventured to town with a long list of things to do. I was over the moon when I discovered that there was a yarn store downtown. Now, I should tell you that I am a compulsive yarn buyer (not unlike my paper purchasing habits) so when I tried to find what is now a former yarn store and discovered it was no longer such (rather, now it's a bakery) I was soooooooooo sad. Thank God for Jen at Uptown Yarns who has promised me that she'll mail me anything I need from pattern books to exotic yarns.
I promised some photos of the farm so here they are...
So those of you who are faithful blog-stalkers, you might want to see this week's sketch. Below is your layout and I would really like to see what you do with it. I read a great Chinese proverb today. It says "Tell me and I forget, show me and I remember, involve me and I understand" See if you can incorporate that great sentiment into your page for this week!

2 comments:

Stampernmore said...

this is a great sketch, I can't wait to see what pics I have to go with it. And you have a hot springs 15 minutes away from you???lucky!

Unknown said...

Ya, it's wonderful. We're going to be building a new house just up the road soon so we can go to the hotsprings whenever we want to, as long as they are open. Post here when you do your page so we can visit your blog and see what you did with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails