Saturday, August 25, 2007

So as I said before...

I have only one page to post for you guys from last week's sketch. Tania, who is on the DT, is a major scrapbooking superstar. I post a challenge and she's scrapping it faster than you can say holy cow! She just got back from a family reunion with her husband and three kids and is already scrappin' up a storm. Here's some tidbits from her blog starting with last week's challenge
She also just posted this kick-ass mini book. She picked up this Maya Road flower mini-book a few weeks ago from my store before I left for holidays. This book is a brand new Maya Road product. You can see more of what's hiding inside the pages if you go here and see them (and the rest of her amazing photography & scrapbooking projects) for yourself. Definitely a blog to bookmark!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails