Thursday, September 6, 2007

The anticipation...OOOOOOH!!!

Oh boy. Tomorrow is a pretty big deal. If you have been a faithful blog reader, you know that I have invited a few talented scrapbookers to join me on a wonderful, creative journey of working as a team while celebrating each individual's artistic talent. My current all-consuming project has been my design team. This team is comprised of Tania Lennox, Christine Moore, Danielle Hayward, Sallie Crawford, Corrie Henning and Margaret Munday. I have come to know these ladies through some of my non-scrapbooking girlfriends and others I have gotten to know throughout my time teaching in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island BC, Canada. Each of these ladies possess an ability to turn such basic items as paper,ribbon, buttons and photographs into emotion-evoking works of art. Over the course of the upcoming year, these artists will invite you into their lives, to get to know their families and to share their insights into life. As you admire their work and read their thoughts, take a moment to visit their personal blogs (links to the right) and leave a comment for them. Please come back tomorrow and have a good look at our very first week of Design Team pages.

See ya tomorrow!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails