Friday, January 12, 2007

Challenge 3

Here's your page to scraplift for this week's challenge. The idea is to max out the page's holding capacity and include at least 8-12 photos. Keep an eye on the left hand side of the page and use that for your journaling. For those of you who have been sitting on the fence about doing a "book of me" for yourself, this is a great time to start. I want you to document the measures you take to nurture yourself. I'm talking hobbies, indulgences, self-care...you name it, I want you to scrap it. So, grab your notebook, sketch this LO and fire up your camera. Put together a to-do list of ways to celebrate and nurture yourself.

While you assemble your page, I want to see you incorporate machine or hand stitching (just to keep things interesting!) and be sure to upload the images to 2peas and post the link so that others can post some mad love for your hard work.

I'll be posting my page over the weekend. Friday snuck up on me this week, so my page isn't done in time to post this weeks' challenge but if I can get one done, so can you!

Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails