Friday, January 5, 2007

I love my UPS Delivery guy


It's wonderful when the UPS guy shows up on my doorstep because it always means he's got a package full of treats for me! Today's arrival was no different. I had been plotting for weeks as to which items I would order from the new CTMH Idea Book and I finally placed my order last week. I love opening the box and deflating all the packing pillows (thank God they're not popcorn!) and taking out each and every article from the box. This package was full of supplies for all my class samples and a few things for wedding invitations that I'm making.
I have to say, the new Level 2 Paper Packs for this season are such a treat! I have two of the pink & brown paisley "More to Adore" kit. I am so excited to start on this sample. It's for the "Year in Review" class starting up on the 18th. This class will feature Sarabinders which are the most amazing ring bound chipboard mini books, just BEGGING to be altered! I'll post a teaser of the sample when it's done. I should tell you, there's only room for 6 people in that class so you might want to get a spot early before they're all snapped up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails