Saturday, July 28, 2007

I need to vent...

I am having one of those days where I'm being forced to accommodate someone else's unreasonable, unrelenting request. It makes me MAD!!! I do not respond well to bullying and I am on the receiving end of it today. I won't say exactly who has committed this offense against me, but I will say that it is rude, ignorant and unreasonable. I can't stand being disrespected, I really dislike trying to communicate with people who speak on top of my words and get immeasurably frustrated when I know I'm not being heard. I like to think I'm a fairly adept and skilled communicator (albeit impatient occasionally when frustrated) but the phonecall that I engaged in today tempted me to use foul language and curse words with someone whom I have a business relationship with...I reluctantly resisted the urge. Who knows what I aim to accomplish with this post other than getting the altercation out of my head but I know that I was NOT in the wrong. I have the right to say "no" and that right was not respected. 'nuff said.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Vanessa....boy do I know what you're sayin'!! As you know...

Hope your weekend is better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails