Sunday, July 22, 2007

We love Becky Fleck


This is the one, the only, the PageMaps master, Becky Fleck. I have to tell ya, I got an email from her this morning and her sincere compliments of the pages that I've made using her sketches TOTALLY made my day! She is a massively talented inspirational designer and we are all so very lucky that she shares her artwork with the world. So let's tip our hats in gratitude to Becky Fleck. Without her, many of my photos (and yours too, I bet) would still be in piles!

Here's the email

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your email and the link to your blog. I love what you’ve done with some of the PageMaps sketches! I hope you continue to find PageMaps a useful resource for your scrapbooking.

Have a great day!
Becky

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool! :)

Stampernmore said...

that is so cool! i agree, half my pages were done with Becky's sketches, so I would be lost without her! Thanks for the tip on photographing my pages, I tried it and it works much better!

Unknown said...

If Becky Fleck inspires you, I love her to! You are so darn creative Vanessa, it was great sitting in your workshop trying to absorb some of it. K

Related Posts with Thumbnails