Sunday, April 13, 2008

My baby's FOUR!

As a victim of Martha Stewart's Cupcake Week last week, I was compelled to make a batch for Seth's 4th birthday party instead of a conventional birthday cake but really, how good could they have possibly been without a little almost-four-year-old helper doing all that important mixing?! Seth had such fun making cupcakes with me and I must admit, I had a whole lotta fun myself.


And today was the big ol' party and Seth was given a Gameboy from Noah (a hand-me-down) and a 'Cars' game to play. It was all I could do to peel him away to toss him in the tub before bed! He also got a Leap Pad and two stories and another electronic portable game console (handy for the car) from Auntie Leslie & Uncle Len and Hannah & Madison.

These are my...er, I mean Seth's cupcakes. They were suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper yummy!

Ray must have been enjoying himself because he was full of first class hamminess for the camera! But, I think that the photo below is my absolute favorite from the entire day. What a gorgeous man! To quote Seth as he was opening his remote control airplane from Grandma & Grandpa, "Lucky me!"



What a fantatic day. I can't believe Seth is four! Where has the time gone? Wow, what a ride. Glad the terrible threes are OVER! LOL


1 comment:

Unknown said...

holy cow, 4 already?? That went super fast! You captured some awesome shots.

Related Posts with Thumbnails