Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ugh...the hump

It's a classic Wednesday hump-slump-shlumpadump-lump. Neither the beginning nor the end of the week and I'm trying to rock out some feel good about running errands mojo but I'm just not feelin' it. For me, a trip to town to run errands literally takes all day and a good half hour of driving at mach 3 (okay, maybe more like 100km/h) just to GET to town. It's a hit-the-post-office-and-the-dollar-store-and-maybe-wal-mart-and-try-to-squeeze-in-some-sushi kinda day, actually, the post office and sushi are critical but the others might get squeezed right outta the plan but we'll see...I'm gonna strap on my big fat camera and play paparazzi a little and might even blog something fun, exciting and Yukon-ish later today (remember, that's a MAYBE!)

Now, let's go and get stuff done Jedi style!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the best blog post title ever! I am going to steal it- would a Jedi do that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails